Dunedin, New Zealand, my city - my people

Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas day walk.


A lazy pig-out Christmas Day with some of our family in Christchurch.  We are renting a house here for a few days. Late in the day I got tired of being sedentary and went for a walk and just kept walking up.  I kept saying -"I'll just go around the next corner." Phil my son texted me then caught up with me and we reached the top and looked down on Lyttleton Harbour on the other side of the hills. I love walking in the hills, getting out of city streets and pushing myself physically. 
Christchurch city is slowly rebuilding after the earthquake nearly five years ago.



The track kept turning corners so I kept walking. 
"I have been to the mountain. I have seen the other side" Lyttleton harbour. 
Looking the other way - my son viewing part of Christchurch

No comments: