It is called: Saving Jesus from the Church: How to stop worshipping Christ and start following Jesus.
The blurb goes on to give 5 thought provoking headings from the book. They ring bells for me.
"Meyers takes the best of biblical scholarship and recasts core Christian concepts to exhort the church to pursue an alternative vision of the Christian life:
• Jesus as Teacher, not Saviour
• Christianity as Compassion, not Condemnation
• Prosperity as Dangerous, not Divine
• Discipleship as Obedience, not Control
• Religion as Relationship, not Righteousness"
I will be trying to buy the book. I do love it when someone articulates statements that have been running around in my mind. I guess I feel less like a heritic and less alone. :-) I may not agree with all that the book will say, but these directions strike a chord with me.