Dunedin, New Zealand, my city - my people

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My weird life.






I share some pictures and a link from my activities this week.
On Sunday
I took part in an Order of St John Church parade. I preached at the service then dedicated a new ambulance.
On Tuesday
I visited the ambulance station. While there I took a phone call which was a radio interview about the night shelter and homeless issue in Dunedin.
On Tuesday afternoon
I visited the fire stations. I took our friend Isaac who is visiting from London and showed him some stations.  Isaac was very good to us when we visited London.
On Wednesday morning..
I enjoyed spending the morning at a stables with my friend who trains trotters. I spent a lot of time talking with him and a couple of other horse loving guys - and watching him working with the horses.
On Wednesday afternoon...
I was interviewed in the Octagon (Area in the centre of the city) about our Night Shelter fundraising campaign. The reporter happened to be my nephew.

1 comment:

Linda Myers said...

Not weird. Continuously useful!