Dunedin, New Zealand, my city - my people

Thursday, December 13, 2012

On TV again..

Photos from the top at around 9 p.m.




A TV star!
I ended up on the local TV for a three minute interview about our Christmas dinner. I did a similar interview earlier in the year about the Night Shelter. I find it a bit daunting. The lady interviewing is asking questions prepared for her so it does not feel like a normal conversation, there is not the same sort of rapport. Another experience in life.
I went up my mountain... 
We have long twilights at this time of the year. It is relatively light still at 10 p.m.  I have promised to use this time when I have a free evening to do exercise so last night I went up my mountain. Lovely in the evening sunlight. I slept so well after it too. I was so tempted to just blob, but was pleased I made the effort.

No comments: