Dunedin, New Zealand, my city - my people

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Riding a wave....

What a funny last couple of days....
Yesterday I got given for our Community Christmas Day dinner...

  • A Christmas cake
  • 2 hams
  • two bags of odds and ends food bits...
  • Some money...
Today...
  • A ham for our personal use ... (if we need it for Christmas Dinner that's our call)
  • 2 other hams...
  • some more money...
  • help with picking up tables...
  • 20 Kg of extra potatoes....
This latest gift came at the right time...
We had a phone call with the last offer just after a man came in and semi booked in up to 30 international students! I have not got a clue where we'll put them? But we will cope, that I'm sure of. 
I remember a story about loaves and fishes... where was that now?  :-)

No comments: