Dunedin, New Zealand, my city - my people

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My hobby could kill me!

Thinking about blowing a fuse.......I learned from some medical people the other day that it sometimes happens that men at the height of sexual enjoyment can have a sudden headache and end up with a bleed in the head... which can sometimes be fatal!  My first reaction was, "Yeah but what a way to go!"  But that's scary! They call it post coital head bleed or something like that. Oh no... I thought biking on the road was dangerous! Now I can get sick doing my favourite hobby? 

On reflection, it does not put me off.  You have to live while you can. The women who were telling me this said that women have known that headaches can be dangerous for a long time. Just thought you might like to know this useless bit of information. I still think it would be a great way to go.

No comments: