Dunedin, New Zealand, my city - my people

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Something special from my son.


We have a son in Edinburgh, Scotland. Dan is living there with his wife Magda who is from Poland.  Daniel is a very clever young man. It seems like every hobby he takes on he excels at. He used to play classical guitar with a beautiful touch. He then took on DJ scratching type music and got himself quite a reputation for his skill. He then took an interest in computers and he built himself a number. I have a quite powerful desk top with a great sound system which he built. He has moved on to photography and produces some amazing photographs. Lately he has been adding little sayings and quotations to them. The one above appeared on facebook with the note; "To my Mum and Dad, peace, love and respect. From your boy. In Edinburgh."
Pretty cool. I just had to pass it on.

No comments: