Dunedin, New Zealand, my city - my people

Friday, January 15, 2010

Exercise & lose weight or else!




My doctor has given me dire warnings about my blood pressure which seems to have gone on a sudden upward spiral. He's all worried and has instructed me to lose weight. I do not like the side effects of my current medication so I would rather try to control it without more pills. So exercise it is.... A fast walk with a friend on Thursday night; a wander up mount Cargill Friday night and a bike ride to and around town today. I'll keep you posted. I suspect it is something else driving the BP up but I can but do my best. Getting older stinks with tightened hamstrings, sore knees and stiff joints.

Photos;

  • Two views from Mt Cargill summit on Friday
  • That stupid stadium is getting bigger.... from my bike ride today.

No comments: