Dunedin, New Zealand, my city - my people

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

All packed and ready to go... I think.


I have my bag packed ready to go on holiday to Poland... then visiting Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris and the UK. The work things I didn't get done will have to wait. We are meeting up with my kids and their partners in Poland to share in a Polish wedding for one of them. It is going to be fun being a family on the other side of the world. I have been fixing fences and building a hay feeding shed for our goats. The shed was started at about 4:30 Monday. I came home from work in the dark last night to find my wife with a head lamp on nailing the rungs on the hay byre part. I clad it with old corrugated iron this morning finishing about midday. House is a mess but it will confuse any burglars. :-) Still an hour and a half to go before we have to leave here. Way too early! Something must be wrong if I am this early for something?

No comments: