Dunedin, New Zealand, my city - my people

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The new Night Shelter location.

The new Dunedin Night Shelter buildings. My mate John is standing beside it. He is  the latest Trust Board member and already so valuable!


The above photos are of the new Dunedin Night Shelter at 18 Lees Street. We are renting two units. The front one is for emergency accommodation and the one behind will be used for meeting a need for short to long term accommodation. Hopefully the rent from the back one will assist in covering the rent for the front one. This is a big step forward for the Night Shelter Trust... lots of thought and a little lost sleep have gone into it. It is exiting to be a part of this group. Being chairman adds to my life experience and while being full on, is a very positive part of my life.

No comments: