Dunedin, New Zealand, my city - my people

Thursday, April 2, 2009

He has gone...



Just an update.... my friend Ian died. I have been asked to take part in the funeral with the other member of the trio, Jeff and another of his friends. Jeff and I were pretty choked up when we were talking on the phone last night... don't know how we will go at the funeral. I may have said it before... sometimes life sucks. But I guess grief and sadness is the price you pay for the friendship we enjoyed.

Photo: (1) Ian and his incredible wife Curly and their special daughter Becky (Who turned 20 the other day) They have 4 other kids who are all adults with families of their own. (2) The trio... Jeff, Ian and I as we dressed to go to the centenary dinner of our theological college in Melbourne.

No comments: