Dunedin, New Zealand, my city - my people

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

An old photograph...


I thought I would share an old photograph. Me and my two friends Jeff & Ian after a the graduation service of the Melbourne College of Divinity in 1975.
Exercise report....
I am still exercising... this week so far... a run, a bike ride, a run and a gym session. Even when I was in Australia there were a few runs, lots of walks and a gym session. The track I ran in Australia was along side Semaphore beach. Beside the track was a lot of scrubby stuff before you got to the sandy beach. For a kiwi it was a bit unsettling to see heaps of signs up saying "Beware of snakes". Yikes!!! There are some advantages living in NZ. All the exercise does not seem to change much.... I am still overweight and still have blood pressure medication... Oh well.

No comments: